- How secure is AJIB Pay?
AJIB Pay is extremely secure, as it is developed according to the latest tokenization standards set by both Visa and Mastercard. AJIB Pay is a safer way to transact and pay as it prevents anyone from capturing the card’s sensitive data.
- Is there a transaction daily transaction limit?
AJIB does not have a limit for transactions performed via AJIB Pay. Your card transaction limit will be the same transaction limit applied on AJIB Pay.
- What do I do if my phone got lost or stolen?
In the case of a lost or stolen phone, please contact AJIB’s 24/7 Call Center at +96265003005. If you do not share your phone’s unlock mechanism, no one will be able to use your cards on AJIB Pay.
- What do I do if my card got lost or stolen?
In the case of a lost or stolen card, please contact AJIB’s 24/7 Call Center at +96265003005 to deactivate the card.
- How many cards can I add to AJIB Pay?
The number of cards you can add on the app is unlimited.
- What if the transaction did not go through?
If the transaction did not go through, please try again or contact AJIB’s 24/7 Call Center at +96265003005 for assistance.
- What if I did not receive an authentication code?
If you did not receive an authentication code, please contact AJIB’s 24/7 Call Center at +96265003005 to have an agent activate your card on AJIB Pay.
- Does AJIB Pay accept both Debit and Credit Cards?
Yes, AJIB Pay accepts both Debit and Credit Cards.
- Does AJIB Pay accept both Visa and Mastercard Cards?
Yes, AJIB Pay accepts both Visa and Mastercard Cards.
- Do I need to activate e-commerce limit on my card to use AJIB Pay?
No, there is no need to activate e-commerce limit to pay using the app. However, if you are using Mastercard Debit or Credit Cards, you need to have the e-commerce limit activated to add the card to AJIB Pay. Transactions afterwards can be performed even if the e-commerce limit is disabled. This is not required if you are using a Visa Debit or Credit Card. To activate your e-commerce limit, contact AJIB’s 24/7 Call Center at +96265003005.
- Can I add cards from a different bank?
AJIB Pay only accepts cards from Arab Jordan Investment Bank – AJIB.
- What if my card got expired?
If your card got expired, please visit your branch to pick your new card. AJIB Pay will not work using expired cards.
- How can I tell if the payment terminal (POS) accepts AJIB Pay?
To know if the POS accepts AJIB Pay, you need to look for the ‘contactless’ icon on the machine, or ask the merchant for the contactless payment terminal.
- How can I change the default card?
To change the default card on the app, please tap on the ‘tick’ icon .
- How many devices can I register each card on?
You can register each card on two different devices.
- Can I use AJIB Pay internationally?
Yes, you can use AJIB Pay internationally.
- Do I need internet connection to pay using AJIB Pay?
It is always recommended to have internet connection to pay using AJIB Pay.
- What are the devices compatible with AJIB Pay?
Android devices equipped with NFC are compatible with AJIB Pay.
- What will happen to my cards if I remove my secure lock mechanism?
If you remove your device’s secure lock mechanism on your phone, your cards will automatically get deleted from AJIB Pay for security reasons.
- What is the recommended unlock mechanism for my phone?
You are advised to use your fingerprint as your phone’s unlock mechanism.
- Does AJIB Pay store my card information?
No, AJIB Pay does not store your card information on the device.
- Is AJIB Pay free?
Yes, AJIB Pay is currently a free mobile application.