eFAWATEERcom portal is an electronic system of presenting and paying bills that is provided under the supervision and monitoring of the Central Bank of Jordan. Through this system, both domestic citizens and expatriates will be able to inquire about, review and settle their bills online. These include water, electricity, telecom, education and healthcare bills, in addition to government fines and taxes. The portal also allows users to safely recharge their prepaid mobile phone balances online using all kinds of payment cards.
This service is offered through AJIB Online service, AJIB Mobile App and AJIB ATMs.
- Online payment of bills directly from your account or credit card
- Recording recurring invoices and accessing them when needed
- Information on periodic billing
- Inquiring about utility bills and paying them
To take advantage of this service, simply login to AJIB online service or AJIB Mobile application and click on the "Services" option then follow the below steps:
- Select the account or credit card you wish to transfer from
- Select your service provider
- Select the service type
- Enter your user code
- Enter the invoice number
- Click on the Due Amount box and wait until the information from the service provider appears on the application. This information will include user data and the amount due on that service.
To settle a bill using the eFAWATEERcom service through AJIBs ATMs, follow the below steps:
- Insert your ATM card and enter your password
- Click “Next” on the two screens that will appear, then click on the “eFAWATEERcom Service” tab
- Select the service you wish to perform
- Select the biller
- Enter the bill number
- Enter the due amount
- Make sure that the biller information and payment amount are correct
- A screen will appear to confirm the success of the payment
To ensure that this service is not used by anyone other than the account holder, a One Time Password (OTP) will be sent to the client’s mobile number registered at the bank, the OTP is used to complete the payment process.
- The OTP can also be sent to a client’s registered e-mail address, in addition to an SMS.
- The transfer service between the customer's accounts through the online banking application must be activated by the client.
eFAWATEERcom also allows you to register your recurring billing payments for a one-time period, which allows you to access them easily during future transactions.
To register a subscription number, follow the below steps:
- Click on the "New Service Number Registration" field
- Select your service provider and service type
- Enter your user number.
- Click on “Next” to ensure that the subscription data is saved
Should you wish to refer to your recurring bill payments, click on the "Retrieve Registered Service Numbers" field and click on the "View" button for information about the selected subscription.
You can also cancel a pre-registered subscription by clicking the "Cancel" button, which means that you do not want to inquire about this subscription again.
The user can inquire about billing payments by clicking on the billing inquiries field, using the below steps:
- Select the service provider code
- Select the service type
- Enter your user number
- Enter the invoice number and click on “Search.”
The application will then contact the service provider and inquire about the required invoice data and display it on the screen, allowing the payment of the requested invoice to be completed.
For more details about the available billers and the references needed to complete your payments please Click Here.