To settle a bill using the eFAWATEERcom service through AJIBs ATMs, follow the below steps:
- Insert your ATM card and enter your password
- Click “Next” on the two screens that will appear, then click on the “eFAWATEERcom Service” tab
- Select the service you wish to perform
- Select the biller
- Enter the bill number
- Enter the due amount
- Make sure that the biller information and payment amount are correct
- A screen will appear to confirm the success of the payment
To ensure that this service is not used by anyone other than the account holder, a One Time Password (OTP) will be sent to the client’s mobile number registered at the bank, the OTP is used to complete the payment process.
- The OTP can also be sent to a client’s registered e-mail address, in addition to an SMS.
- The transfer service between the customer's accounts through the online banking application must be activated by the client.