AJIB Personal Loans help you achieve your goals and aspirations in life.
Whether you wish to give your children a better education, go on an exotic holiday or plan your wedding, look no further than a Personal Loan from AJIB.
- Loan amount up to JOD 75,000
- Competitive descending interest rate
- Loan tenure up to 96 months (8 years)
- Up to 1% processing fees only for the first year
- Up to 90 days grace period
- The ability to buy loans from other banks at competitive interest rates and exemption from processing fees
- Complimentary life insurance throughout the loan tenure
- Ability to provide a loan against property
- Minimum age of 18 years old
- Minimum income required is JOD 400 for private sector employees and JOD 300 for government sector employees
- The employer must be certified by AJIB
- Must have a verified income
- Client’s income must be fixed.
- A valid Jordanian ID
- Salary transfer letter or proof of income
- Signed and stamped three-months salary slips
- Signed and stamped six-months bank statement
- Utility bill
- Liability/clearance letter
Personal Loan Calculator Example:
|Loan Amount||Tenor in Years||Interest Rate||Granting Commission||Effective APR||Installment Amount||Number of Installments|