Dear valued e-wallet users,
As more security attacks are rising in e-wallet applications, we are listing some security measures that need to be taken to help protect each digital wallet transaction against potential threats:
- Use a hard-to-guess password that is unique to the digital wallet to prevent the risk of unauthorized access, and DO NOT share it with anyone.
- DO NOT store you e-wallet information anywhere on your phone or personal computer.
- DO NOT trust any messages you receive from unknown sources asking for your personal information.
- Always keep the wallet software up-to-date.
- In case of a lost or stolen phone, the incident needs to be reported immediately without any delay.
- Install apps from trusted sources only, and make sure that the e-wallet provider is reliable in handling sensitive financial data and provides customer support.