Receive e-Statements on your email address registered at the Bank.
You will also receive a one-time password (OTP) to your mobile number that is registered at the Bank with every e-Statement issued, to be able to access it.
In case you do not have a registered email address and/or a mobile number at the Bank, kindly visit the nearest AJIB Branch to update your information or follow the below steps to update your information online.
To update your personal information, please follow the below steps:
- Download the forms by clicking here.
- Save the downloaded forms on your computer.
- Print out the saved forms.
- Fill and complete the required information for each form.
- Upon filling all the required information, scan the forms using a scanner.
- Save the scanned forms on your computer.
- Login to AJIB’s Online Banking service.
- On the pop-up banner that will appear, click on “Choose File”, upon clicking you will be able to browse your files.
- Select the scanned forms, in addition to a scanned copy of your National ID (for Jordanians) or valid Passport (for non-Jordanians), and click on “Submit”.
If you are not yet registered to AJIB Online Banking service, please follow the below steps for self-registration:
- Click here to register
- Click on “Next” button on the first page that appears
- Click on the “New User Registration” tab
- Fill your personal information in the requested fields, then click on “Submit”
- You will receive an OTP code on your mobile number registered in our records, enter the code in the requested filed and click on the “Next” button
- Create a new “User ID”, “Login Password”, “Verification Text”, and then select a “Verification Image”, you also need to accept the Terms and Conditions of this service by clicking on the check box then click on the “Next” button
- You have now successfully registered to AJIB’s Online Banking service.