Below are security tips for you to ensure a safe ATM usage experience:
- Conduct transactions on the ATMs in full privacy.
- DO NOT lend the Debit/Credit card to anyone.
- DO NOT disclose the PIN code to anyone.
- DO NOT write the PIN code on the physical card that is used on the ATM machines.
- DO NOT allow others to see the PIN code when it is entered on the ATM machine
- Ensure to collect the card after the transaction on the ATM machine is completed.
- Report to the bank in the event of loss/theft of the card, or in case of any suspicious ATM transactions on your account.
- You have the right to object to any ATM transaction executed on your accounts within (60) days from the date of the transaction.