New Features for AJIB Mobile and AJIB Online
Face ID on iPhone X
You can now access AJIB Mobile App, easily and securely using the face ID feature on iPhone X and without the need to enter the login credentials.
To activate the Face ID feature, follow the below steps:
- Make sure you have entered your own face ID through the iPhone X Settings.
- Open the AJIB Mobile application and enter your user name and password.
- After logging in to the application, click on the "My Profile" option from the main menu and activate the service by activating the Use face ID for Login option.
- Logout and then login again to AJIB Mobile App through face ID.
New Credit Card Services on AJIB Mobile and AJIB Online
New Credit Card Services are now available on AJIB Mobile and AJIB Online, including:
- Viewing the list of the credit cards and their details
- Viewing the transactions history for each credit card
- Obtaining a credit card statement
- Changing the credit card status (Activation or Deactivation)
- Stopping the credit card
- Change the mobile number linked to the credit card
- Credit card settlement
Cheque Viewing on AJIB Mobile and AJIB Online
You can now view images of your cheques instantly through AJIB Mobile and AJIB Online.
To view a copy of your cheque online, follow the below steps:
- Login to AJIB Online
- Select “Cheques” from the main menu
- Click on the “View Cheques” option and fill the requested details such as account, cheque type (inward/outward) and date
- Click on the cheque you wish to view from the list that will appear
For more details on AJIB Mobile click here
For more details on AJIB Online click here